With help of this calculator you can: find the matrix determinant, the rank, raise the matrix to a power, find the sum and the multiplication of matrices, calculate the inverse matrix. Just type matrix elements and click the button.
- leave extra cells empty to enter non-square matrices
- you can use decimal (finite and periodic) fractions:
1.2e-4; or arithmetic expressions:
- use ↵ Enter, Space, ←, →, ↑, ↓ to navigate between cells
- drag-and-drop matrices from the results, or even from/to a text editor
- to learn more about matrices use WikipediA.