Determinant calculation by expanding it on a line or a column, using Laplace's formula.
This page allows to find the determinante of a matrix using row reductions or expansion by minors.
- leave extra cells empty to enter non-square matrices
- you can use decimal (finite and periodic) fractions:
1.2e-4 ; or arithmetic expressions:
- use ↵ Enter, Space, ←, →, ↑, ↓ to navigate between cells
- drag-and-drop matrices from the results, or even from/to a text editor
- to learn more about matrices use WikipediA.