System of linear equations calculator
This calculator solves Systems of Linear Equations using Gaussian Elimination Method, Inverse Matrix Method, or Cramer's rule. Also you can compute a number of solutions in a system of linear equations (analyse the compatibility) using Rouché–Capelli theorem.
Enter coefficients of your system into the input fields. Leave cells empty for variables, which do not participate in your equations. To input fractions use
2x-2y+z=-3 x+3y-2z=1 3x-y-z=2
- Leave extra cells empty to enter non-square matrices.
- You can use decimal (finite and periodic) fractions:
1.2e-4; or arithmetic expressions:
- Use ↵ Enter, Space, ←, →, ↑, ↓, ⌫, and Delete to navigate between cells, Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V to copy/paste matrices.
- Drag-and-drop matrices from the results, or even from/to a text editor.
- To learn more about matrices use Wikipedia.