With help of this calculator you can: find the matrix determinant, the rank, raise the matrix to a power, find the sum and the multiplication of matrices, calculate the inverse matrix. Just type matrix elements and click the button.
- Leave extra cells empty to enter non-square matrices.
- You can use decimal (finite and periodic) fractions:
1.2e-4; or arithmetic expressions:
- Use ↵ Enter, Space, ←↑↓→, ⌫, and Delete to navigate between cells, Ctrl⌘ Cmd+C/Ctrl⌘ Cmd+V to copy/paste matrices.
- Drag-and-drop matrices from the results, or even from/to a text editor.
- To learn more about matrices use Wikipedia.