Solving systems of linear equations
This calculator solves Systems of Linear Equations using
Gaussian Elimination Method,
Inverse Matrix Method,
or Cramer's rule.
Also you can compute a number of solutions in a system of linear equations (analyse the compatibility) using Rouché–Capelli theorem,
Enter coefficients of your system into the input fields. Leave cells empty for variables, which do not participate in your equations.
To input fractions use "/" :
2x-2y+z=-3 x+3y-2z=1 3x-y-z=2
- leave extra cells empty to enter non-square matrices
- you can use decimal (finite and periodic) fractions:
1.2e-4; or arithmetic expressions:
- use ↵ Enter, Space, ←, →, ↑, ↓ to navigate between cells
- drag-and-drop matrices from the results, or even from/to a text editor
- to learn more about matrices use WikipediA.